How to distinguish between varistor and varistor
Posted: admin Date：2022-01-26
Dismissal from the different points of the two, as follows:
First, the effect of the two is different:
1. The action of pressure sensitive capacitance: The capacitance used in the coupling circuit is referred to as a coupling capacitor, and such a capacitor circuit is used in a large number of capacitive circuits in the relocation coupling amplifier and other capacitive coupling circuits, and the flow is connected.
2, the effect of pressure sensitive resistance: the current of the current surge in the pressure sensitive resistance changes the impact of other circuits to reduce the impact of overvoltage on subsequent sensitive circuits. With this feature, you can suppress the frequent abnormal overvoltage in the circuit, protect the circuit from overvoltage damage.
Second, the overview of the two is different:
1. Overview of the pressure sensitive capacitance: capacitors play an important role in tuning, bypass, coupling, filtering and other circuits. Transistor radios, CD player, tuning circuit of the recorder To use it, the coupling circuit of the color TV, bypass circuit, etc. also use it.
2. Overview of the pressure sensitive resistance: a varistor is a resistor device with nonlinear voltammetry characteristics, primarily for voltage clamping, absorbs excess current to protect sensitive devices.
Third, the principles of the two are different
1. Principle of pressure sensitive capacitance: two conductors that are close to each other, the intermediate clamping insulation medium, constitutes a capacitor. When a voltage is added between the two poles of the capacitor, the capacitor stores charges. The capacitor of the capacitor is equal to the ratio of the voltage equal to the amount of charge on one conductive plate and the voltage between the two poles. The basic unit of the capacitance of the capacitor is Fara (F). The capacitive element is usually used in the circuit diagram.
2. Principle of pressure sensitive resistance: The pressure sensitive resistance is a limiting protected device. With the nonlinear characteristics of the pressure sensitive resistance, when the overvoltage occurs between the two poles of the pressure sensitive resistance, the pressure sensitive resistance can clamp the voltage to a relatively fixed voltage value, thereby realizing the protection of the post-stage circuit. The main parameters of the pressure sensitive resistance are: pressure sensitive voltage, flow capacity, junction capacitance, response time, and the like.