Pressure-sensitive elements (varistors) should pay attention to?
Posted: admin Date：2022-01-26
1. The working ambient temperature of the pressure sensor should be within the scope of technical conditions.
2. The working voltage of the pressure sensor (continuously applied at both ends of the pressure sensor) cannot exceed the "maximum continuous operating voltage" value listed in the pressure sensor technology parameter table.
3. In the applicable application generated by the surge pulse repetition, the surge in the surge peak current and the surge energy exceeds the specified value in the "Pulse Life Characteristics" by the surge energy of the pressure sensor.
4. When the surge pulse is intermittently applied at both ends of the pressure sensor at a very short time, the designer should calculate the average power at this time and should be lower than those listed in the technical parameter table of the pressure sensor. Maximum static power. "
5. The surge peak current through the pressure sensor should not exceed the "maximum peak current" listed in the technical parameter table of the pressure sensor.
6. The pressure sensor should not be mounted close to the fever or the fuel supply device, preferably more than 3 mm, so as not to damage the components.